Hit It Moss and Mould Killer Ready to use
Say goodbye to moss, mould, mildew, lichen, and algae with Hit It Moss and Mould Killer Super Concentrate! This easy-to-use, no-scrub, no-rinse formula is made with advanced biodegradable ingredients that kill moss and mould at the source, without damaging surfaces.
The long-lasting, slow-kill agents in Hit It Moss and Mould Killer work 24/7 to kill the microbes that cause moss and mould growth. Simply mix, spray, and let nature take care of the rest. Made with less of the nasty stuff that damages the environment.
Easy to use, No need to mix just spray away
- Kills moss, mould, mildew, lichen, and algae
- Easy to use, no scrubbing, no rinsing
- Long-lasting, slow-kill formula
- Kills the microbes that cause moss and mould growth
- Safe for use on all surfaces
- Get rid of moss and mould for good
- Save time and effort
- Protect your home and property from damage
- Safer for the Environment
How to use:
- DIRECTIONS: Please see labels for individual usage
- Spray the solution onto the affected areas.
- Let nature wash away
Order your bottle of Hit It Moss and Mould Killer Ready To Use today and say goodbye to moss and mould for good!
Made right here in New Zealand.